- Servitu has a good location, about three minutes’ walk away from Hamamatsu station, and you can buy multinational foods and day-to-day goods there.
- Zaza City Hamamatsu
- Located five minutes away on foot from JR Hamamatsu Station in Hamamatsu's metropolitan area, Zaza City Hamamatsu is a shopping center made up of ZAZA West and ZAZA Central.
- BUNGU BOX
- BUNG BOX, a fountain pens store located in Hamamatsu, Shizuoka, was established with the manager's passion to hand down f
- KAGIYA Building
- “KAGIYA building” is attractive because of the profound atmosphere from fifty years ago, and is one of the trendsetting places in Hamamatsu where creators and designers
- Shiiki Photo Studio
- Shiiki Photo Studio is a photo studio which has six shops in Shizuoka prefecture, including the main studio in Iwata, established 90 years ago.
Japanese Style Items
- Kawai clothing store
- You can go to Kawai clothing store in three minutes on foot from Hamamatsu station,
- Enshu cotton is carefully weaved on a loom by a craftsman, and only 40 meters can be made in a day.
- IS industry, Inc.
- IS industry, Inc. is a manufacturer and seller of ryokan yukatas in Hamamatsu city, the capital of yukata production. Ryokan yukatas, while very similar to regular ones,
- Fashion Kimono Ishibashi
- "Fashion Kimono Ishibashi" is a shop located in the shopping district of Yurinoki Doori near the Hamamatsu station. Since its establishment in the 9th year of Taisho (1920) with the motto of
- Kamoeya is a long-standing shop established in 1905, located on a corner in the historic shopping district (Mall Street) in the heart of Hamamatsu. Just a few minutes’ walk from JR H
- Ryokushusen -Libero Japanese Fan Shop-
- Ryokushusen Libero, in Minami ward, Hamamatsu city, is a shop specializing in Japanese folding fans, making them by hand, using a traditional method passed down by Kyoto craftspeople. The fans, made by the owner, who prides hims
- Shikisaido looks like an ancient house from the outside, and is a store for Japanese goods with two branches in Hamamatsu city and five in Shizuoka. There are many items that can help you enjoy the splendor of Japan’s